Summer tour beyond the Arctic Circle, 3 days 2 nights
We invite our tourists to meet with the Great Russian North within the tour beyond the Arctic Circle. Be sure to admire Murmansk, the polar capital of the Kola Peninsula, as well as its suburbs. During sightseeing and other activities, such as hook and line fishing, going on a boat trip and quad bike ride to the village of Verkhnetulomsky you will be attracted by the breathtaking scenery and get unforgettable impressions.
Arrival in Murmansk.
You will be met by our representative and transferred to the city centre.
Guided city tour which includes visiting:
- Five Corners Square
- The monument to The Defenders of the Soviet Arctic during World War II (known as "Alyosha»), the memorial dedicated to the soldiers and sailors who perished in peacetime.
At an extra cost:
- Visiting the nuclear icebreaker "Lenin", the first nuclear icebreaker in the world.
Departure to Verkhnetoulomski, which is located 65 km to the southwest of Murmansk. Arrival in Verkhnetoulomski, accommodation in a guest-house, dinner
Breakfast in the guest-house
ATV tour around the area of Verkhnetoulomski. During the tour you will see:
- the Padoun waterfall,
- local reservoir,
- local hydroelectric power station apon Touloma the river,
- a photo session on location
Quad bike ride around Verkhnetulomsky village which includes visiting Padun Waterfall, Verkhnetulomsky artificial lake and Verkhnetulomsky water power plant located on the Tuloma River. Taking pictures with this fascinating scenery on the background.
Dinner by the fire (if the weather allows) and return to the guest house.
The price includes:
- Visa Invitation to Russia and transfers to all tour destinations
- Accommodation: two nights in a guest-house of Verkhnetoulomski
- 2 lunches and 2 dinners in Verkhnetoulomski
- Guide services
- All excursions and trips planned by the program (including observation of the polar lights)
- Activities in Verkhnetulomsky (quad bike ride, motorboat trip)
- Assistance and support provided by our team throughout the tour.
- International flights
- Personal expenses
- At an extra cost, accommodation in a separate room
- Transfers, meals and excursions not included in the tour program.