Winter fishing beyond the Arctic Circle, 3 days 2 nights
Are you fond of fishing? Are you dreaming to spend your vacations in the countryside? Then fishing beyond the Arctic Circle is for you. It is the destination for both beginners and professionals. You will admire Murmansk, the capital city of the Arctic region and spend 2 days on Verkhnetulomsky lakes. The region is favoured by local fishermen as it is rich in salmon, trout, pike, whitefish and burbot. You are sure to return from fishing with a catch.
Arrival in Murmansk. You will be met by our representative and transferred to the city centre. Guided city tour which includes visiting Five Corners Square, the monument to The Defenders of the Soviet Arctic during World War II (known as "Alyosha»), the memorial dedicated to the soldiers and sailors who perished in peacetime.
At an extra cost:
- Visiting the nuclear icebreaker "Lenin", the first nuclear icebreaker in the world.
Departure to Verkhnetulomsky village, 65 km to the South-East of Murmansk.
Arrival and accommodation at the guest house.
Breakfast in guest house
Putting on clothes for fishing and transportation by a snowmobile to the fishing place,
checking lures (bait, baiters), getting all the equipment ready and fishing (whitefish, burbot, angelfish).
Snack break on the spot (sandwiches, tea), preparing the bait for fishing pike
At the end of the day return to Verkhnetulomsky.
Dinner and steam bath (Russian sauna).
The price includes:
- Visa Invitation to Russia and transfers to all tour destinations.
- Accommodation: two nights in a guest-house of Verkhnetoulomski.
- 2 lunches and 2 dinners in Verkhnetoulomski.
- Guide services. All excursions and trips planned by the program.
- Assistance and advice provided by our staff throughout the tour.
- International flights
- Accommodation in a separate room
- Personal expenses
- Transfers, meals and excursions not included in the tour program
*At an extra cost, accommodation in a separate room. Transfers, meals and excursions not included in the tour program.