Tour to the Republic of Belarus and to Belovezhskaya Pushcha
Se vi affascinano I paesi dell’Europa centrale e i paesi del ex USSR vi consigliamo vivamente di non perdere uno dei nostri tour organizzai in Bielorussia. Tuttora un paese misterioso per la maggior parte dei turisti occidentali. La Bielorussia incuriosisce sempre più viaggiatori, essendo un paese dalla vasta e ricca cultura. Un paese con un enorme patrimonio umano e riserve naturali protette.
Arrival to Minsk II airport.
Meeting at the airport and transfer to the city centre.
Guided tour of the city includes:
- Independence Square and the Catholic church of Saint Simon and Saint Helena (also known as the Red Church).
- The Cathedral of the Holy Spirit with the Mother of God icon of XVI century.
- Minsk City Hall which was built in 1600 in the centre of Minsk.
- The zero kilometer on Oktyabrskaya Square.
- National Library of Belarus which offers panoramic views of the city.
- Island of Courage and Sorrow, an evocative Afghan war memorial.
Transfer and hotel check-in. Night at the hotel.
Can be requested for an additional price. A visit to the Belarus State Circus or the National Academic Grand Opera and Ballet Theatre.
Transfer to Dudutki.
Visit to an open-air museum ‘Dudutki’ which is dedicated to the Belarusian culture of the XIX century.
Night at the hotel.
Transfer to Mir in the morning.
Transfer and city tour which includes:
- The Mir Castle which is a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- The Trinity Church in pseudo-Russian style (XVI c).
- The Catholic Church built by order of Radziwill Sirotka, Grand Court Marshal of Lithuania (1579).
Transfer to Nesvizh. City tour and night at the hotel.
Visit to the Radziwills’ family residence and the Catholic Church of God’s Body in Jesuit baroque style.
Transfer to Brest.
Exploration of the city. Tour to Brest fortress, one of the most significant historical monuments of the Great Patriotic War.
Night at the hotel.
Transfer to Belovezhskaya Pushcha and guided tour there. Visit to Father Frost residence (Father Frost is like Santa Claus in the former USSR countries).
Transfer to Minsk. Night at the hotel.
Transfer to the airport. Departure.
Included in the rates:
- Hotel accommodation.
- Comfortable automobiles for transfers according to the program.
- Guide service during all the tour.
- Museum and other tickets according to the program.
- Flights back and forth.
- Additional services.
- Meals per day (lunch and dinner).
- Payment for personal requirements such as drinks, tips and excursions are not included in the program. In addition, photo and video shooting may need approval in some of the museums.