Tour to the Republic of Belarus and the Berezinsky Biosphere Reserve
The country of the former USSR is still little known to tourists but interest is increasing gradually. There are a lot of cultural and historical monuments, as well as reserves which are in the UNESCO heritage list. We invite you to explore the rich culture and historical heritage of the country and its unique nature.
Arrival at Minsk II airport. Meeting at the airport and transfer to the city centre. Hotel check-in. Night at the hotel.
Guided tour of the city includes:
- Independence Square and the Catholic church of Saint Simon and Saint Helena (also known as the Red Church).
- The Cathedral of the Holy Spirit with the Mother of God icon of the XVI century.
- Minsk City Hall which was built in 1600 in the center of Minsk.
- The zero kilometer on Oktyabrskaya Square.
- National Library of Belarus which offers panoramic view of the city.
- Island of Courage and Sorrow, an evocative Afghan war memorial.
- Visit to the open-air museum Dudutki which is dedicated to the Belarusian culture of the XIX century.
Night at the hotel.
A visit to the Belarus State Circus can be requested at an additional price.
Transfer to Mir.
Arrival and city tour which includes:
- The Mir Castle which is an UNESCO World Heritage site.
- The Trinity Church in pseudo-Russian style (XVI c).
- The Catholic Church, built by order of Radziwill Sirotka, Grand Court Marshal of Lithuania (1579).
- Transfer to Nesvizh and the city tour.
- Visit to the Radziwills’ family residence and the Catholic Church of the God’s Body in Jesuit baroque style.
Return to Minsk. Night at the hotel.
Transfer to the Berezinsky Biosphere Reserve which was added to the UNESCO Heritage List in 1979.
Visit to the Berezinsky reserve with dense forests, rivers and lakes.
Visit to the Museum of nature.
Excursion to the enclosures (European bisons, wolves, mooses, brown bears, northern lynx and others). Ecopath walking.
- Bicycle rental.
Transfer to Minsk. Night at the hotel.
Transfer to the airport.
Included in the rates:
- Hotel accommodation.
- Comfortable automobiles for transfers according to the program.
- Guide service during all the tour.
- Museum and other tickets according to the program.
- Flights back and forth.
- Additional services.
- Meals per day (lunch and dinner).
- Payment for personal requirements such as drinks, tips and excursions are not included in the program. In addition, photo and video shooting may need approval in some of the museums.