The Golden Ring Tour 11 days, 10 nights
The introductory tour will lead you to the symbolic cities like Moscow (the Red Capital) and St. Petersburg (the Northern Venice). Followed by the princely cities of the Golden Ring, churches with the onion domes and white-stone monasteries. This trip includes culture overload, leading to the roots of Ancient Rus, its sacred places and rich cultural and historical legacy.
The guided city tour, you will visit:
- The Cathedral of Archangel Michael
- The Cathedral of the Ascension
- The Cathedral of the Assumption
- The protection of the Holy Virgin Temple
Besides, you will see (outside):
- St. Basil’s Cathedral
- The Red Square, GUM (the Department Store)
- The Manezh Square and the Alexander garden
- The legendary Bolshoi Theatre and Metropol Hotel
- The Monument to Minin and Pozharsky
In the morning you will have a transfer to the railway station, the departure to Vladimir (the road will take approximately 2 hours). Upon arrival, a driver will meet you. You will have:
The guided city tour including the visiting of the Cathedral of the Assumption.
Then a driver will take you to Suzdal (it will take approximately 30 minutes).
Arrival and Svetly Terem 3* check-in.
Arrival in St. Petersburg. The Guided city tour, including:
- The Nevsky Prospect
- The Church of the Spilled Blood
- The Kazan Cathedral
- The Palace Square, the Hermitage
- The Smolny Convent
- The University district, the Admiralty
Nevsky Grand Hotel 3* check-in (superior double room), you may stay in an apartment in the center of St. Petersburg as well
Price per person from:
The price includes:
- Tourist voucher (you will need it to receive a visa)
- Transfer services (including in the program)
- Accommodation (hotel 3*, breakfasts)
- Museums tickets
- Tours transfers
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Tickets from Moscow to Vladimir (2nd class tickets)
- Night train tickets from Yaroslavl to St. Petersburg (2nd class tickets)
- Customer service
- Visa fee
- Personal expenses
- You may choose an apartment stay in St. Petersburg. Be attentive, in this case, breakfasts are not included.
- During the low season (from October until April) instead of visiting the Peterhof Park, you will have a tour in the Great Palace in Peterhof.
- The prices are invalid during the Christmas Holidays.
- All tours are individual, we will correct the program according to your wishes, such as change the amount of tours or duration of the trip. The price will vary depending on the number of travelers, season and changes to the program.