Program St. Petersburg and Moscow, 7 days 6 nights
Tour St. Petersburg - Moscow
If you do not know where you want to go: in St. Petersburg or Moscow, we offer you the combined tour. You will see both cities. At first, you will enjoy the views of St. Petersburg, its colossal architecture, charming canals, museums and imperial palaces. Then you will go to the golden-domed capital of Russia, Moscow, by night train.
You will take a stroll along the gardens,you will visit the splendid 18th century Catherine palace built in Russian Baroque style. The most famous halls are the Amber Room and the Golden Enfilade. You will love the incredibly beautiful gardens of Yekaterininsky Park.
The railway station transfer
The train to Moscow (4-berth compartments with beds)
Arrival in Moscow. Transfer services
City tour including the Kremlin
Guided city tour, you will see all major sights:
- St. Basil’s Cathedral, one of seven wonders in Russia
- Red Square, the main square of the country
- The Department Store, GUM
- The Monument to Minin and Pozharsky
- The Manezh Square and the Alexander garden
- The legendary Bolshoi Theatre and Metropol Hotel
- Varvarka Street strikes the imagination with the beauty of its medieval churches
Then you will visit the Novodevichy Convent
Arbat House 3* accommodation (superior double room)
The guide will show you the Cathedral of Christ the Savior (only outside), the monuments to Alexander II and Peter the Great and Zachatyevsky Monastery.
Then you will take a stroll along Arbat, you will see the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, one of seven Stalinist skyscrapers. The walking and metro tour will take about an hour.
After that, you will visit the Tretyakov Gallery. You will see that the collection in the Gallery includes more than 100 000 pieces of artworks.
- Tourist voucher (you will need it to receive a visa)
- Transfer services (airport and railway station)
- Accommodation (hotel 3* in St. Petersburg and in Moscow)
- Museums tickets
- Tours transfers
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Tickets from St Petersburg to Moscow (4-berth compartments with couchettes)
- Customer service
- Visa fee