Travel to Moscow
Why should you visit Moscow?
Moscow is a large, dynamic metropolis and the 7th largest city in the world with more than 12 million population. The city is rich in architecture: you will see old cathedrals and monasteries, Stalinist skyscrapers and modern buildings. There are plenty of museums and cultural sites as well, such as, the Kremlin and the Red Square, Moscow metro (one of the most beautiful metros in the world), St. Basil’s Cathedral (one of seven wonders of Russia) and the world-known Bolshoi Theatre.
What are the most attractive sites in Moscow?
- The capital of the largest country in the world. There are the main symbols of the country, such as, the ensemble of the Kremlin and the Red Square (UNESCO World Heritage)
- The city is rich in architecture, you will see old cathedrals and monasteries, Stalinist skyscrapers and modern buildings
- The rich cultural heritage will amaze you. There are plenty of museums, art centers and galleries
Contact us and we will plan your perfect trip!
- We will be glad to create an individual program for you and to change the number of tours included or re-route your journey according to your needs
- You will have full time customer support
- We will provide all kinds of the latest information, which you will not be able to find in guidebooks