Guided Moscow Tours
This 4-hour excursion is ideal for exploring the city for the first time. An English speaking guide will show you the historical city center.
You’ll start from the Kremlin and you’ll see the great fortress with the red Kremlin Wall, The Archangel white-stone five-domed Cathedral and Annunciation Cathedral which was originally the private chapel of the Muscovite tsars. Then you’ll see the Assumption Cathedral, a vivid example of Italian architecture in Moscow and finally the Church of the Deposition of the Virgin’s Robe which is the home church of Metropolitans and Patriarchs of Moscow from the 17th century.
You’ll observe memorable Moscow places such as:
- St. Basil’s Cathedral with its 11 multi-coloured domes, a great example of authentic Russian architecture. Famous Red Square and Lenin’s Tomb.
- The Monument to Minin and Pozharsky (sculptor Ivan Martos).
- The Manege Square bordering on the Alexander Garden.
- GUM - State Department Store and main shopping mall which features elements of Russian Byzantine style of the 19th century.
- The Bolshoi Theatre
- The Art Nouveau style Metropol Hotel which is one of the gems of Russian capital.