Russieautrement Ltd. ("Another Russia", "we", "our") is a service that offers users ("you") travel advice, provides travel services such as hotel reservations, rental accommodation, guide services, cultural and entertainment programs, restaurant visits, cruises, flights and more. It also provides the ability to contact orcommunicate with other travelers. Our web site is owned and used by the company Russieautrement Ltd.
We understand the importance of personal data protection and your right to it. Since the internet is a means of transferring personal data, we strictly comply with applicable laws relating to the protection and security of personal data, guarantee the safety and confidentiality of its users and customers when visiting and using our site.
This Policy is governed by the applicable laws of the Russian Federation on the collection, storage, distribution and protection of information belonging to the users of the Site.
- 1. Collection of your personal data.
- 2. Use of personal data.
- 3. Third parties with whom we share your personal information.
- 4. Data retention period.
- 5. Cookie and other Web-technologies.
- 6. Your rights
- 7. Protection of your personal data.
- 8. Information concerning minors.
- 9. External references.
- 11. Ways to contact us.
1. What information we collect about you
We collect only the most necessary information.
Another Russia collects and uses only the data applicable for its purposes.
Another Russia collects personal data for providing its services.
Some information is required to process your applications, others are optional but it allows us to know your preferences better.
Required data is marked with an asterisk in the data entry form. Another Russia guarantees the confidentiality of the information you provide when using the site.
What is ‘Personal data’; its contents; what kind of data we need
Personal data includes information that you provide to us and for which you can be identified, it can be your name, surname, phone number, postal and email address, date of birth, user name and password, as well as data for billing purposes (for example, your bank card number, holder's name and card's expiry date). Personal data does not include deleted data or data left anonymously. We may also ask you for travel information, information about your food preferences or choice of passenger seat, your data on the airline bonus programs, as well as information regarding hotel reservations, car rental, your luggage, plane tickets and their purchase.
How we collect this data
As part of our work, we collect and process personal data in a variety of ways. We may collect data that you provide directly to us, or we can also gather information by analyzing your activities on our site, for example, with the help of cookies. We may also receive information from third parties with whom we cooperate and who transmit it to us.
Automatic data collection
We automatically collect information from your computer or mobile device when you use the Another Russia website. For example, we collect data on your session, your IP address, and the browser you use. We may also gather information about your online activity, such as information about the content you view, the pages you visit and the requests you make. We collect information of this kind to better understand your interests and preferences, to customize the site based on this data, and to protect the site and its users from possible misuse.
We do not store any information regarding your payments. All data is collected through acquiring and PayPal systems.
Please see our Cookie section.
On sharing data of third parties and children
Please note that we may collect data on children only with the consent of a parent, guardian or child him/herself.
If we find that we have received information about a child without the consent of a parent or guardian, we reserve the right to delete that information.
On the newsletter management
Some data allows us to improve the content and make the site more user-friendly. We may also improve the quality of our services and modify advertising based on the pages you have visited or using your geolocation information (if you have previously given consent to receive this data from your device.
2.How we use information concerning your personal data
We use your personal data only within the law and under the following conditions:
- When we need your data for the execution of the contract that we conclude with you.
- When data is needed to protect our legitimate interests (or the interests of third parties) without violating your rights and interests.
- With your consent.
- When we need to meet our legal obligations.
On the e-mail newsletter
We want you to enjoy the opportunity to travel thanks to the services of our site.
For that purpose, we send you emails with travel information that is relevant to your interests. For example, if on our website you are looking for a tour to St. Petersburg, we can send you an email on the travelling options for this city. This information is sent to ensure that you are aware of our special offers and other useful information provided on the site.
You will be receiving marketing / promotional emails from us if you have agreed to such newsletters, or if you have booked/purchased our tours/ services but have not indicated that you do not wish to receive such emails.
Every time you receive promotional email, you can turn off Push-notifications in the app or in your mobile device settings. You can also unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of the email we send.
Please note that we may continue to send you messages of a different nature, ‘administrative’ messages or emails related to your booking. It is impossible to unsubscribe from this sort of mailing.
3. Who has access to the information? Do we disclose it to the third parties?
a) With whom we share your data
- The personnel of the company and / or persons officially cooperating with us who help us in administrative, legal matters, as well as in matters concerning the product itself. As well as employees who are responsible for customer service, information systems, network maintenance, technical equipment and software.
- Companies-employees that are engaged in the processing of your applications; it can be hotels; airlines; restaurants; cruise lines; companies offering car rental; museums and theaters.
- Organizations through which the payment is processed (for example, with the purpose to obtain information about the payment made or to avoid fraud). In such cases, these organizations independently control such operations.
- Our partners in social networks when you carry out a specific action (e.g., validation of user data)
- The competent authorities, when we are asked for personal data, in accordance with applicable laws.
- Competent authorities and authorized persons in cases where we need to protect our rights or the rights of third parties.
- Third parties that receive data (for example, business consultants, professionals who provide services or evaluate the value and capabilities of the business) in cases where it is necessary for carrying out sales or other actions of our company. (your contact information will then be shared with our consultants and the new company owners)
Third parties undertake to comply with all privacy laws and to ensure the same level of protection of personal data that is offered by Russieautrement Ltd.
List of our partners:
"Mondial-visa" in France
"Horseback Adventure" in Mongolia
“C. A. T. I. A.” in Uzbekistan
b) Data transfer outside the country and the EU
The transfer of personal data takes place:
- to a country recognized by the European Commission as capable of providing an adequate level of data protection or
- to a country that does not provide an adequate level of protection, the transfer of data is then governed by the EC Treaty provisions or other solutions for the safe data transfer.
4.For how long we store your data
Russieautrement Ltd. established rules on the period of storage of the personal data of its users.
Personal data is used for research, including marketing; data on site visitors will be stored for three years from the moment of its collection to the last contact/visit of the user.
5.Cookie and other Web-technologies
Your rights regarding the collection and use of your personal data:
6.1 Right of access - the right to request access to personal data. You may also obtain a copy of the data that we store and use legally.
6.2 The right to request the correction of your personal data if it’s not accurate. You can complete the information provided about yourself.
6.3.The right to refuse the processing of your personal data. We will grant your request as long as it is not caused by a violation of the law or as long as we use your data if we need it to defend our rights in court.
6.4.The right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data if:
- you dispute the accuracy of your personal data, in which case the restriction applies until we verify the accuracy of your data;
- processing is illegal, you do not agree with the deletion of data and want to limit its use;
- we no longer need to use your personal information, but you need it for the court;
- you are against the processing of your data at a time when we have to verify the legality of this request.
6.5. The right on deletion and limitation - the right to request the deletion of your personal data, if:
- we no longer need your personal data
- you waive your consent to the processing of personal data, provided that it does not contradict the law.
- you refuse to use your personal data and its use is not connected with illegal actions;
- your personal data is used illegally;
- the deletion of your personal data is necessary to fulfill legal obligations.
6.The right to transfer data
You can ask us to send you your personal data. You can ask us, whenever possible, to send it to a third party. This right applies only to the personal data that you provide to us, or when your data is used with your consent, or when it is necessary to enforce the terms of the contract between us and you, and if the use of the data is performed by automated systems.
- You can contact us by mail: email@example.com.
- As for advertising emails, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the corresponding link that each of our emails has.
- All information regarding online advertising / targeted advertising and advertising refusal can be found on the Cookie page.
7.How we protect your information
You will not have to worry while using website Another Russia because we oblige to protect your personal information. Despite the fact that no website can guarantee complete security, we use all possible measures (physical, administrative, technical, institutional) to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, from illegal use, misuse, loss, accidental modification and destruction.
For example, only our employees have access to personal data and only for the purpose of performing official actions. Apart from that, we use encryption to transfer your personal information between yours and our system, as well as between our system and the systems of the parties to whom we provide confidential information. We also use firewalls and intrusion detection systems to protect your personal information from unauthorized access.
8. Protection of children's personal data
Since the website Another Russia is intended for the adult public, it does not provide services for children.
We do not collect data on children. If we learn that a user who sends us personal information is under the age of 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
9. External references
11.How to contact us
For any questions or complaints regarding our use of your personal information, please contact us by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to file a complaint with the regulatory authorities. We would appreciate it if you would first contact us concerning your questions or complaints.
Our contact details:
Privacy Officer/Legal Department
67-69, Moika embankment
Please note that all conversations can be recorded.
We may use these records to monitor customer service and to verify the accuracy of the information you provide, prevent fraud, or for the purpose of training our employees.
We keep these records as long as we need them, and then we delete them.
© Another Russia , 2019. All rights reserved.