Alternative trip to St. Petersburg in the summer, 5 days
St. Petersburg is not only the ‘museum city’. If you want to see an actual city, we offer this alternative trip. Even if you have already been in St. Petersburg, you would still be impressed. We will show you not only traditional sights but unique and remarkable things as well.
Unusual walking tour, during this walk your guide will teach you to read Russian. You’ll get to know the basics of the Russian language whilst also having a chance to explore the most important sights of the city such as:
- Nevsky Prospect, the busiest street of St Petersburg
- House of Books (Singer House)
- Kazan Cathedral is one of the most beautiful cathedrals in the city
St. Petersburg Metro tour, one of the most attractive and deepest metros in the world. You will see the first and the oldest line of metro that was constructed in the USSR. The walls are adorned with mosaics and artworks demonstrating the superiority of socialism.
You will take a stroll to the most charming places of the city: alongside the granite embankments, through the Millionnaya Street past old palaces and the house of the Great Russian poet, Pushkin.
Price per person from:
- Tourist voucher
- Airport transfer service
- Tickets to museums/tours
- English speaking experienced guide
- Breakfasts (exception is the apartment accommodation)
- Customer support team
- International flights
- Processing fee
- Personal expenses
- Transfers and tours, which are not specified in the program