Organized trip to Saint Petersburg, 3 days, 2 nights
Flight to St. Petersburg, the city of Russian Tsars for just three days! The gorgeous city is built on the Neva River, that is why people call it ‘the Northern Venice’. The city is rich in magnificent palaces, impressive museums, charming parks and romantic canals.
Transfer. Accommodation: homestay with a local, in a hotel or in an apartment.
City tour including the visiting of the local market.
Our guide will introduce you to the Hermitage, one of the largest museums in the world. You will see major masterpieces strolling around the warren of the Winter Palace passages.
Evening boat tour, you will sail the Neva River and canals (St. Petersburg is known as the so-called Northern Venice).
It is the end of your trip, we will provide airport transfer service.
Price per person from:
With a local
At hotel 3*
- Tourist voucher
- Airport transfer service
- Tickets to museums/tours
- English speaking experienced guide
- Breakfasts (exception is the apartment accommodation)
- Customer support team
- International flights
- Processing fee
- Personal expenses
- Transfers and tours, which are not specified in the program
- You can choose the dates of your trip according to your availability and flights
- All our stays are individual and tailor-made, you are free to modify them by removing or by choosing additional excursions in St. Petersburg from our website. The price of the program will vary depending on the changes you make to it.
Send us a request to find out all the information you are interested in. This request is free and without obligation.