Organized trip to Saint Petersburg, 7 days, 6 nights
This trip will introduce you to the great history of St. Petersburg, the former capital of Russian Empire. You will see splendid palaces of the Romanov Dynasty, the imperial palace Peterhof, incredible Cathedrals, famous museums and treasures of artworks.
The fascinating 3-hour tour around the city. You will see:
- The Nevsky Prospect is the busiest street of the city, its facades are adorned with old amazing buildings, museums, shops, restaurants.
- The Church of the Savior on Blood differs from Saint Petersburg's other structures. It is the architectural pearl of St. Petersburg.
- Kazan Cathedral is dedicated to Our Lady of Kazan (one of the most venerated icons in Russia).
- The Winter Palace - the Hermitage, the largest museum in St. Petersburg.
- Smolny Cathedral in Baroque is undoubtedly one of the architectural masterpieces of the Italian architect Rastrelli.
- The Admiralty building is the former shipyard of St. Petersburg.
Visit of the Peter and Paul Fortress and the Peter and Paul Cathedral. The cathedral houses the remains of almost all the Russian Emperors and Empresses from Peter the Great to Nicholas II.
Tour to Peterhof, the former imperial residence, located on the southern shore of the Gulf of Finland (one of Seven Wonders of Russia). You will see the gorgeous palace, the large and charming park, the lower and upper gardens and over 100 impressive fountains (the most famous ensemble of fountains is the Grand Cascade).
The first part of the day is devoted to your spare time.
Then you will have a guided tour to the most beautiful Cathedrals of St. Petersburg:
- St Isaac Cathedral and the spectacular view of the city from its Colonnade
- The Church of the Savior on Blood. You will enjoy the central domes of the church that are enameled in different colors.
Price per person from:
- Tourist voucher
- Airport transfer service
- Tickets to museums/tours
- English speaking experienced guide
- Breakfasts (exception is the apartment accommodation)
- Customer support team
- International flights
- Processing fee
- Personal expenses
- Transfers and tours, which are not specified in the program