The self-guided trip to St. Petersburg, 3 days, 2 nights
The self-guided trip is organized especially for travelers who prefer to have more freedom; you will have enough time to explore the city in the most convenient for you rhythm. Our customer service team will manage any customer needs during the trip. The guided city tour is included.
The fascinating 3-hour tour around the city. You will see:
- The Nevsky Prospect is the busiest street of the city, its facades are adorned with old amazing buildings, museums, shops, restaurants and each of them hide their secrets. Our guide will narrate these intriguing stories.
- The Church of the Savior on Blood built on the site where Emperor Alexander II was fatally wounded. The cathedral differs from Saint Petersburg's other structures. It is the architectural pearl of St. Petersburg.
- Kazan Cathedral is dedicated to Our Lady of Kazan (one of the most venerated icons in Russia).
- The Winter Palace - the Hermitage, the largest museum in St. Petersburg.
- Smolny Cathedral in Baroque is undoubtedly one of the architectural masterpieces of the Italian architect Rastrelli.
- The Admiralty building is the former shipyard of St. Petersburg.
- Until April 30
- From May 01 to September 15
- From September 16
With a localAt hotel 3*In appartement2people188€per person254€per person228€per person4people191€per person205€per person149€per person6peopleis not available181€per person108€per person8peopleis not available184€per person102€per person
With a localAt hotel 3*In appartement2people188€per person351€per person298€per person4people226€per person302€per person196€per person6peopleis not available279€per person171€per person8peopleis not available282€per person152€per person
With a localAt hotel 3*In appartement2people188€per person285€per person239€per person4people191€per person236€per person173€per person6peopleis not available213€per person127€per person8peopleis not available216€per person120€per person
- Airport transfer service
- Tickets to museums/tours
- English speaking experienced guide
- Breakfasts (exception is the apartment accommodation)
- Customer support team
- International flights
- Processing fee
- Personal expenses
- Transfers and tours, which are not specified in the program