White Nights Trip, 5 days, 4 nights
You will immerse in the unique atmosphere of St. Petersburg during so-called ‘white nights’. At twilight the city changes, revealing its beautiful and unusual color. St. Petersburg’s nights invite citizens and guests of the city to stroll, enjoy the architecture, the well-known fountains in the imperial residence Peterhof and the opening of the spectacular Neva bridges (one of the main symbols of the city).
You will go to Peterhof, the former imperial residence, located on the southern shore of the Gulf of Finland (one of Seven Wonders of Russia). You will see the gorgeous palace, the large and charming park, the lower and upper gardens and over 100 impressive fountains (the most famous ensemble of fountains is the Grand Cascade).
St. Petersburg Metro tour, one of the most attractive and deepest metros in the world. You will see the first and the oldest line of metro that was constructed in the USSR. The walls are adorned with mosaics and artworks demonstrating the superiority of socialism.
Night city tour in english. Start from your stay at 11:30 p.m. During this tour you will see:
- The Nevsky Prospect is the busiest street of the city
- The Winter Palace (the Hermitage), the largest museum in St. Petersburg
- The Isaac Cathedral
- The statue of Peter the Great
- The Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- The drawbridges, the unforgettable view of the opening of bridges
The first part of the day is devoted to your spare time.
Then you will have a guided tour to the most beautiful Cathedrals of St. Petersburg:
- St Isaac Cathedral and the spectacular view of the city from its Colonnade
- The Church of the Savior on Blood. You will enjoy the central domes of the church that are enameled in different colors
Price per person from :
- Airport transfer service
- Tickets to museums according to the program
- Tickets to museums/tours
- English speaking experienced guide
- Breakfasts (exception is the apartment accommodation)
- Customer support team
- International flights
- Processing fee
- Personal expenses
- Transfers and tours, which are not specified in the program