White Nights Trip, 7 days, 6 nights
You would love the great tour in St. Petersburg; our thoughtful and experienced guides will make your trip unforgettable. You will spend the magic time during so-called ‘White Nights’ in the former capital of Russia; will enjoy stunning monuments, fascinating view of drawbridges at night, in addition an English-speaking guide will provide assistance and introduce you to the history of St. Petersburg!
Tour to Peterhof, the former imperial residence, located on the southern shore of the Gulf of Finland (one of Seven Wonders of Russia). You will see the gorgeous palace, the large and charming park, the lower and upper gardens and over 100 impressive fountains (the most famous ensemble of fountains is the Grand Cascade).
St. Petersburg Metro tour, one of the most attractive and deepest metros in the world. You will see the first and the oldest line of metro that was constructed in the USSR. The walls are adorned with mosaics and artworks demonstrating the superiority of socialism.
Night city tour in english. Start from your stay at 11:30 p.m. During this tour you will see:
- The Nevsky Prospect is the busiest street of the city
- The Winter Palace (the Hermitage), the largest museum in St. Petersburg
- The Isaac Cathedral
- The statue of Peter the Great
- The Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- The drawbridges, the unforgettable view of the opening of bridges
The first part of the day is devoted to your spare time.
Then you will have a guided tour to the most beautiful Cathedrals of St. Petersburg:
- St Isaac Cathedral and the spectacular view of the city from its Colonnade
- The Church of the Savior on Blood. You will enjoy the central domes of the church that are enameled in different colors
Price per person from :
- Airport transfer service
- Tickets to museums according to the program
- Tickets to museums/tours
- English speaking experienced guide
- Breakfasts (exception is the apartment accommodation)
- Customer support team
- International flights
- Processing fee
- Personal expenses
- Transfers and tours, which are not specified in the program