St. Petersburg Christmas Tour
St. Petersburg is an unforgettable place to celebrate Christmas and New Year. In winter, a city covered in snow, with its cathedrals and gorgeous palaces seem exceptionally attractive. Discover all major sights of the city by immersing in the Christmassy atmosphere at a price of 281 € .
Guided tour to Pushkin, the former Emperor’s residence. You will take a stroll in the garden and visit the gorgeous Catherine Palace. It is a remarkable palace adorned in the Baroque style, with richly decorated interiors including the world-famous Amber Room and the Ballroom. The total area of the magnificent gardens and parks are 300 hectares, there are plenty of marble monuments, exotic buildings and bridges in the style of French and British architecture.
Price per person from:
- All rates are per person and not final yet. The prices depend on your request time and hotel room cathegory.
- Russian visa invitation letter
- Airport transfer service
- Accommodation (4 nights)
- Tickets to museums/tours (including in the program)
- Private transport during the guided tours
- English speaking experienced guide
- Breakfasts (exception is the apartment accommodation)
- Customer support team
- Personal expenses
- Transfers and tours, which are not specified in the program
- The check-in at a hotel or apartment is only possible after 14:00. A checkout time is before noon.
- You can add a Folk show (singing and dancing) in one of St. Petersburg palaces.
Russian Folklore show in the Nikolaevsky Palace (Show and Buffet).