The St Petersburg guided city tour and The Hermitage
The program includes
- The guided city tour
- The Hermitage, one of the largest museums in the world
- The Church of the Spilled Blood and its colorful domes
- The Peter and Paul fortress - the birthplace of the city
Detailed description of the program:
Arrival in the St Petersburg seaport "Marine Façade".
10:00 You will go through customs then the guide will meet you but the time of the meeting is approximate due to any unforeseen circumstances.
10:00 - 11:00 The introduction to the city, the first part of the tour.
11:00 - 11:30 The Church of Spilled Blood, the unique architectural masterpiece.
11:45 - 14:00 The Hermitage, the guide will introduce you to the major masterpieces.
14:00 - 15:00 Lunch.
15:00 - 17:30 The second part of the guided city tour, visiting Peter and Paul Fortress, the birthplace of the city.
18:00 Back to the seaport.
We will be glad to create an individual tour program for you. Please check our tours .
The price includes
- The museum tickets (including in the program)
- Tour Ticket (instead of a visa)
- Transportation services during the tours
- Transfer services (from/to the seaport)
- Car port permission
You should print a Tour Ticket before boarding.