The St Petersburg city tour and Peterhof
Auf dem Programm stehen
- The St Petersburg city tour
- The Church of Spilled Blood and its colorful domes
- Peter and Paul Fortress, the place of origin of the city
- Peterhof, the imperial residence and the spectacular fountains
The detailed description of the tour:
Arrival in St Petersburg Seaport "Marine Façade".
10:00 Your guide will meet you at the port, please note, that the time of your meeting is approximate.
10:00 - 13:00 The city tour will introduce you to St. Petersburg. You will visit Peter and Paul Fortress (the first building in the city) and the gorgeous Church of Spilled Blood.
13:00 - 14:00 Lunch.
14:00 - 14:45 The departure to Peterhof by meteor boat. You will cross the Neva River and the Gulf of Finland. The meteor boat will take you to the gardens of The Russian Versailles.
14:45 - 16:45 You will take a stroll in Peterhof Park, enjoying amazing fountains, the magnificent palace fronts and the unforgettable Baltic Sea view.
17:00 - 18:00 The departure to St. Petersburg by car.
18:00 Return to port.
We will be glad to create an individual tour program for you. Please check our tours .
The price includes
- The guided city tour
- The museum tickets (including in the program)
- Tour Ticket (instead of a visa)
- Transportation services during the tours
- Transfer services (from/to the seaport)
- Car port permission
- Meteor tickets
You should print a Tour Ticket before boarding.