The Hermitage Museum and Peterhof
The program includes
- The Hermitage, one of the largest museums in the world. The Hermitage collection includes over 3 million works of art
- Peterhof, the former emperor’s residence is frequently called the Russian Versailles. The Peterhof Park includes the upper and lower gardens and over 150 fountains
- St. Petersburg Metro Tour, one of the most beautiful places in the world
Detailed description of the program
Arrival in the St Petersburg seaport "Marine Façade".
10:00 You will go through customs, then the guide will meet you but the time of the meeting is approximate due to any unforeseen circumstances.
10:00 - 11:00 Departure to Peterhof.
11:30 - 12:30 You will take a stroll in Peterhof Park, enjoying amazing fountains, the magnificent palace fronts and the unforgettable Baltic Sea view.
12:30 - 13:30 Arrival in St Petersburg.
13:30 - 14:30 St Petersburg Metro guided tour. You will enjoy the beauty of mosaic, bas-reliefs, monuments, bronze chandeliers and glass colonnades.
14:30 - 15:30 Lunch.
15:30 - 17:30 The Hermitage tour, the guide will introduce you to the main masterpieces.
18:00 Back to the seaport.
We will be glad to create an individual tour program for you. Please check our tours .
The price includes
- The museum tickets (including in the program)
- Tour Ticket (instead of a visa)
- Transportation services during the tours
- Transfer services (from/to the seaport)
- Car port permission
You should print a Tour Ticket before boarding.