Trans-Siberian Railway trips
The Trans-Siberian, the world's longest railway, connects both European and Asian parts of Russia. Many trains operate on the railway which spans 9280 kilometers, separating Moscow from Vladivostok, the line's two emblematic cities.
Passengers come from all over Russia as well as from its neighboring countries and further afield. Its most famous routes are those running to and from Mongolia and China aboard the Trans-Mongolian and Trans-Manchurian routes, providing connections to Ulan Bator and Beijing.
Offers for the Trans-Siberian Railway trips:
We provide the following services if you travel the Trans-Siberian Railway with us
- Russian visa invitation letter
- Train tickets (Trans-Siberian, Trans-Mongolian and Trans-Manchurian Railways), train tickets to Mongolia and China. We create a route depending on your wishes and ideas. We also sell 1st and 3rd class train tickets.
- Lake Baikal tour, you may visit amazing lake Baikal while traveling on the Trans-Siberian Railway, or buy it as an individual tour.
- Guide services, transfer services in cities you will visit
- Full organized tour
We offer two types of the trip:
- The self-guided trip whereby the program includes accommodation and train tickets. You will make a stop in every city, the driver will meet you at the station and take you to the hotel/apartment. You will enjoy cities at your own pace.
- The guided trip which includes accommodation and the train tickets. You will make a stop in every city, the driver will meet you at the station and take you to the hotel/apartment. Local guides will meet you in every city and introduce you to the most interesting sights.
I came back from an unforgettable trip. I really appreciated your help because everything was perfect! The trip, people who met us at the airport, the hotels selected were great as well but most of all, the guides were outstanding. I would recommend your travel agency to people who are interested in the Trans-Siberian Railway trip.