Trans-Siberian Railway trips from Moscow to Beijing
During this trip, you will discover three countries: Russia, Mongolia and China. You will begin in Moscow and travel to Beijing via Irkutsk and Ulan Bator on two legendary railways, The Trans-Siberian and Trans-Mongolian. You will meet locals and immerse in the culture and history of each country.
Our Trans-Siberian trips Moscow - Beijing
Guided Trans-Siberian Railway trip: from Moscow to Beijing
This amazing trip will start in Moscow and cast you away across two continents before arriving in Beijing. You will travel on two incredible railroads, The Trans-Siberian and Trans-Mongolian Railways.
Self-guided Trans-Siberian Railway trip: from Moscow to Beijing
You are going to have an unforgettable trip to the opposite side of the world!
We offer a 16 days trip, however, you may change the program details, duration, etc.
- To begin the adventure in St. Petersburg and continue in Moscow (you will need 3 extra days for the trip)
- It will be great to make a stop in Yekaterinburg, between Moscow and Irkutsk (you will need 1 extra day)
- To spend quality time on Lake Baikal:
- To visit ‘Bolchye Koty’, Irkutsk during a high season (plus 1 day to your trip)
- To visit Olkhon Island (plus 3 days to your trip)
- To order train tickets in Ulan Bator and Ulan-Ude to travel along the shore of Lake Baikal (plus 2 days to your trip)
- To spend a night in an adorable Mongolian yurt in Gorkhi-Terelj National Park
- To add an extra day to explore Beijing
- The tour program based on the train timetables : Irkutsk/Ulan Bator (Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday) ; Ulan Bator/Beijing (on Thursdays, all year round)
- There is an additional train in high season (from the end of June to the end of September).