Trans-Siberian Railway trips from Moscow to Irkutsk
During this trip, you will travel on the legendary Trans-Siberian Railway. With a length of 9,289 kilometers, the railway connects two continents: Europe and Asia. You will go to Irkutsk and discover Lake Baikal which is one of the 7 wonders in Russia and the deepest freshwater lake in the world.
Our Trans-Siberian Railway tours Moscow - Irkutsk
Guided Trans-Siberian Railway trip: from Moscow to Irkutsk
You will see Moscow, the capital of Russia and Kazan which is the capital of Tatarstan. You will enjoy Irkutsk, with its wooden houses before taking a shoreline stroll alongside Lake Baikal.
Self-guided Trans-Siberian Railway trip: from Moscow to Irkutsk
The self-guided trip is organized especially for travelers who prefer to have more freedom, you will have enough time to explore the country in the most convenient for you way.
We offer a 12 days trip, however, you may change the program details, duration, etc.
- To begin the adventure in St. Petersburg and continue in Moscow (you will need 3 extra days for the trip)
- It will be great to make a stop in Nizhny Novgorod, between Moscow and Kazan (you will need 2 extra day)
- It will be great to make a stop in Krasnoyarsk between Yekaterinburg and Irkutsk (you will need 1 extra day)
- To spend quality time on Lake Baikal:
- To visit ‘Bolchye Koty’, Irkutsk during a high season (plus 1 day to your trip)
- To visit Olkhon Island (plus 3 days to your trip)