Guided Trans-Siberian Railway trip from Moscow to Vladivostok, 14 days
After the breakfast, you will explore the city center. You will see all major sights: Red Square and the Kremlin are in the heart of the city; the St. Basil’s Cathedral (one of Seven Wonders of Russia); the Bolshoi Theatre; the State Duma of the Russian Federation; the Department Store of the Country – GUM; the History Museum; Lenin’s tomb. You are going to have an eventful day! In the evening, you will have some spare time in the city.
You will have a guided city tour, you will enjoy the major sights such as the Temple on Blood (Khram-na-Krovi) sacred to the memory of Emperor Nicholas II. We will go to the Obelisk “the Border between Europe and Asia”. You will have time to make photos standing on two continents at the same time. You will drink champagne on this special occasion. Then we will take you to Yekaterinburg where you will have some spare time. In the evening, you will have a transfer to the station and get on the train to Irkutsk. Departure 22.21. Spend the night on a train.
You will visit the open-air museum Talzy, there you will see traditional Russian wooden buildings. Then you will go to Listvyanka, situated on Lake Baikal. We promise you an unforgettable experience; you will see spectacular landscapes (the breathtaking beauty of nature), excursion to the museum, visit to a famous fish market, and fine dinner at the restaurant. It is going to be an exciting day!
- Until April 30
- From May 01 to September 15
- From September 16
Budget TravelComfort Package2people1643€per person1949€per person4people1424€per person1730€per person6people1327€per person1633€per person8people1259€per person1565€per person
Budget TravelComfort Package2people1702€per person2038€per person4people1483€per person1819€per person6people1385€per person1722€per person8people1318€per person1654€per person
Budget TravelComfort Package2people1603€per person1883€per person4people1384€per person1664€per person6people1287€per person1567€per person8people1219€per person1499€per person
- Accommodation with a local host in Moscow and in Irkutsk, in a hotel 2* in Yekaterinburg and in Vladivostok (2 and 4 people)
- Rent an apartment in Moscow, accommodation with a local host in Irkutsk, in a hotel 2* in Yekaterinburg and in Vladivostok (6 people)
- 3 Star Hotel in Moscow, Irkutsk, Beijing
The price includes:
- Tourist voucher (to receive the Russian visa)
- Accommodation depending on the package
- Train tickets (4-berth compartments with couchettes)
- Transfers (including in the program)
- Meals (including in the program)
- English speaking experienced guide (during excursions specified in the program)
The price does not include:
- Flight tickets
- Meals (not including in the program)
- Personal expenses