The Treasures of Uzbekistan 12 days 10 nights
An individual journey to Uzbekistan, you will see the main cities of the Silk Road: Samarkand; Bukhara; Khiva and Shahrisabz, the native sity of Tamerlane. In addition, you will spend a night in a yurt after a dinner by bonfire, listening to the songs of Kazak troubadour. You will discover the prairies and meet camels.
Arrival, then you will have a transfer to Khiva
You will spend the whole day in Ichan Qala:
- Mohammed Amin Khan Madrassa, its undone minaret
- Kunya-Ark Citadel
- Tash Hauli Palace and its harem
- Alla Kuli Han’s Tim and Caravanserai
- The Male Friday Mosque, its 218 wooden carved pillars
- Islam Khodja madrasa and minaret, mausoleum of Pahlavan Mahmud
- Mausoleum of Sayid Allauddin
Visiting of woodcarving workshop, where you will be able to learn the local craft
Check in the hotel.
The day dedicated to discover the ancient city Bukhara. During the tour you will see:
- Poi Kalyan Square, Kalyan minaret of 11th century
- Trading domes
- Tim Abdulla Khan market
- Magoki Attori Mosque, ancient Zoroastrian temple
- Lyabi Khaus architecture ensemble
- Samonids Mausoleum and the tomb of Ismail
- Bolo Hauz mosque
- Citadel Ark, the former residence of ameers
- Chor Minor Medrese
Hotel check in
Departure to Nurata
Arrival and transfer to the local house to have a traditional dinner
Visiting Nurata independently
The way to the camp, arrival, yurt accommodation
A camel ride through the sand dunes
The dinner (drinks included), around the bonfire, listening to the traditional music and songs of Kazak troubadour Akin
A night in a yurt (3-5 people in a yurt)
*If there is a chance, you will be offered to stay in your own yurt.
The famous square Registan, three medreses and golden mosque.
Mausoleum Gori Amir, also known as mausoleum of Tamerlane.
Bibi Khanym mosque (14-15 centuries), the largest mosque of that time.
Necropolis Shohizinda, the pearl of Samarkand architecture.
Take a stroll along picturesque Siabsky bazaar.
The Ulugh Beg Observatory, the first observatory in the East.
Mausoleum and the tomb of Daniel, 18m long.
Departure to Shahrisabz, the native city of Tamerlane, through Tahta Karachi (the altitude is 1700m).
Arrival, you will have the following excursions:
Amazing ruins of the White Palace or Ak-Saray
Mosque Kok Gumbaz (the blue dome)
Mausoleum of Shamsiddine Kulyal, the father of Tamerlane
The mausoleum of Tamerlane and the grave of his favorite son Timur
Getting back to Samarkand: Hotel check-in
Price per person from:
*The exact price depends on the number of participants and the dates of your arrival. Please contact us to get detailed information.
- Accommodation in a double room in a hotel of your choice, breakfast included
- Transfer services (by car with A/C)
- A local guide will courier you from the airport
- Local guide services
- Museum and cultural sites tickets (according to the program)
Price does not include:
- Meals (not included in the program, breakfast and dinner from 10 to 12 euros a day per person)
- Photo-video permission in museums
- Carrying baggage
If you are interested to add the option “all inclusive” or demi pension, expand guiding services or add other options to your itinerary. We will make the best offer, matching your travel dates and your expectations from the trip.