Mythological cities and the Golden valley 15 days 13 nights
Upon this trip, you will see the main cities of the Silk Road, Samarkand, Bukhara, Khiva and Shahrisabz. All cities are enrolled on the list of UNESCO, their rich cultural and historical heritage will impress you. In addition, you will visit the Fergana valley during your journey to see magnificent landscapes,traditional crafts and immerse into the authentic atmosphere.
Arrival, then you will have a transfer to Khiva
You will spend the whole day in Ichan Qala:
- Mohammed Amin Khan Madrassa, its undone minaret
- Kunya-Ark Citadel
- Tash Hauli Palace and its harem
- Alla Kuli Han’s Tim and Caravanserai
- The Male Friday Mosque, its 218 wooden carved pillars
- Islam Khodja madrasa and minaret, mausoleum of Pahlavan Mahmud
- Mausoleum of Sayid Allauddin
Visiting of woodcarving workshop, where you will be able to learn the local craft
Check in the hotel
The day will be dedicated to discover an ancient city Bukhara. During the tour you will see:
- Poi Kalyan Square, Kalyan minaret of 11th century
- Trading domes
- Tim Abdulla Khan market
- Magoki Attori Mosque, ancient Zoroastrian temple
- Lyabi Khaus architecture ensemble
- Samonids Mausoleum and the tomb of Ismail
- Bolo Hauz mosque
- Citadel Ark, the former residence of Ameers
- Chor Minor Medrese
Hotel check in
Departure to Nurata
Arrival and transfer to the local house to have a traditional dinner
Visiting Nurata independently
The way to the camp, arrival, yurt accommodation
A camel ride through the sand dunes
The dinner (drinks included), around the bonfire, listening to the traditional music and songs of Kazak troubadour Akin
A night in a yurt (3-5 people in a yurt)
*If there is a chance, you will be offered to stay in your own yurt.
The famous square Registan, three medreses and golden mosque.
Mausoleum Gori Amir, also known as mausoleum of Tamerlane.
Bibi Khanym mosque (14-15 centuries), the largest mosque of that time.
Necropolis Shohizinda, the pearl of Samarkand architecture.
Take a stroll along picturesque Siabsky bazaar.
The Ulugh Beg Observatory, the first observatory on the East.
Mausoleum and the tomb of Daniel, 18m long.
Departure to Shahrisabz, the native city of Tamerlane, through Tahta Karachi (the altitude is 1700m).
Arrival, you will have the following excursions:
- Amazing ruins of the White Palace or Ak-Saray
- Mosque Kok Gumbaz (the blue dome)
- Mausoleum of Shamsiddine Kulyal, the father of Tamerlane
- Khazrati-Imam Complex
- The mausoleum of Tamerlane and the grave of his favorite son Timur
Getting back to Samarkand
Departure to Margilan (11km), the largest city of the silk production in Uzbekistan
Visiting the Yodgorlik factory, handmade silk production, from sorting cocoons to the final product
Take a stroll at a local market Koumpepinski (open every Thursday and Sunday)
Then you will get to Rihtana (22km), the large center of blue and green ceramic art in Central Asia
The road to Tashkent through the same passage
Arrival, hotel check-in
Guided city tour by metro, take a stroll around Amir Timur Square, founded during the imperial colonization and then you will visit the Independence Square, the most independent square of the city and the theatre square of Alisher Navoi.
Price per person from:
*The exact price depends on the number of participants and dates of your trip. Please contact us to get more detailed information.
- Accommodation in a double room in a hotel of your choice, breakfast included
- Transfer services (by car with A/C)
- A local guide will courier you from the airport
- Local guide services
- English-speaking guide in the Fergana valley
- Museum and cultural sites tickets (according to the program)
Price does not include:
- Meals (not including in the program: breakfast and dinner, from 10 to 12 euros a day per person.
- Photo-video permission in museums
- Carrying baggage
- Personal expenses
If you are interested to add the option “all inclusive” or demi pension, expand guiding services or add other options to your itinerary, we will make the best offer, match your travel dates and your expectations from the trip.