Uzbek duet by train, 8 days 7 nights
This trip, is an individual journey to Uzbekistan by train. You will see two of the Silk Road’s major cities, Samarkand and Bukhara. From Tashkent, the capital of Uzbekistan, you will depart to mystic Bukhara, full of countless mosques and medreses that are enrolled on the list of UNESCO. Then you will enjoy the turquoise-colored mosaics of Samarkand, the capital of the Timurid Empire.
Arrival in Tashkent, meeting and transfer to your hotel.
Breakfast in the hotel.
The guided city tour. You will spend the whole day in Tashkent including the visiting of:
- Museum of Applied Art
- Khast Imam Square and the mosque, you will see the Koran of 12th century
- Take a stroll in the Chorsu market
Transfer to the railway station, departure to Bukhara by high speed train (the departure is at 18:50, arrival is at 22:40).
Arrival in Bukhara, transfer to your hotel.
The day will be dedicated to discover the ancient city Bukhara. During the tour you will see:
- Poi Kalyan Square, Kalyan minaret of 11th century
- Trading domes
- Tim Abdulla Khan market
- Magoki Attori Mosque, ancient Zoroastrian temple
- Lyabi Khaus architecture ensemble
- Samonids Mausoleum and the tomb of Ismail
- Bolo Hauz mosque
- Citadel Ark, the former residence of ameers
- Chor Minor Medrese
Hotel check in.
The famous square Registan, three medreses and golden mosque.
Mausoleum Gori Amir, also known as mausoleum of Tamerlane.
Bibi Khanym mosque (14th-15th centuries), the largest mosque of that time.
Necropolis Shohizinda, the pearl of Samarkand architecture.
Take a stroll along picturesque Siabsky bazaar.
The Ulugh Beg Observatory, the first observatory on the East.
Mausoleum and the tomb of Daniel, 18m long.
Price per person from:
*The exact price depends on the number of participants and the dates of your arrival. Please contact us to get detailed information.
- Accommodation in a double room in a hotel of your choice, breakfast included
- Transfer services (by car with A/C)
- A local guide will courier you from the airport
- Local guide services
- Museum and cultural sites tickets (according to the program)
- Train tickets: from Tashkent to Bukhara, from Bukhara to Samarkand, from Samarkand to Tashkent (economy class)
Price does not include:
- Meals (not including in the program: breakfast and dinner, from 10 to 12 euros a day per person.
- Photo-video permission in museums
- Carrying baggage
- Personal expenses
If you are interested to add the option “all inclusive” or demi pension, expand guiding services or add other options to your itinerary. We will make the best offer, matching your travel dates and your expectations from the trip.